Re: Discussion of development version interface

Hi all,

I haven't used kupfer in a long while; this is a nice addition. Works good with e17 and comp module; without comp module it looks nice too but then it has squared corners but with rounded buttons inside. Just so you know all is well with e17. I'm not sure if I'll leave e17's built-in everything module for kupfer again though. We'll see. At least I have it installed again.