Re: Missing Icons & Icon Sizes

2011/3/16 Grigory Javadyan <grigory javadyan gmail com>:
> I've written about it to the mailing list - fuzzy icons are a real
> pain, especially for people who do not use a DE, like myself :-)
> Hopefully I will find time and write a patch that'd show an icon in
> lower resolution if no hi-res version is available, without butchering
> image quality. Meanwhile, anything that improves the situation is most
> certainly welcome!

Maybe we can eliminate fuzzy icons, if we simply do not draw any
low-res icons. Either we find a good icon from the icon theme, or we
use the fallbacks. So in the worst case, all objects get
"kupfer-object" as icon and all actions "system-run"  (apart from the
other fallbacks that we have).

thanks for the feedback!  Are there any "basic objects" (i.e. not
3rd-party applications) that have bad icons?

-ulrik