Re: Missing Icons & Icon Sizes

2011/3/16 Ulrik Sverdrup <ulrik sverdrup gmail com>

Maybe we should include some icons with Kupfer that we can use if the
icon theme does not have large icons, I'm attaching a picture of the
absolute minimal set that Kupfer needs (filetypes and folders are
normally in the icon theme so those are not included). It would use an
additional 500 KB install space and would only be loaded into memory
if they are used.  Of course it's far from optimal, but at the same
time we want Kupfer to look reasonably good.

I dont use Gnome, so I certainly welcome this move.

There is the possibility to use custom icons this way (Kupfer icon themes, anyone? :-), so will there be a way to instruct kupfer to use those own icons exclusively, not relying on gnome?