Missing Icons & Icon Sizes

Hi,

Newer versions of the GNOME icon theme do not support all the action
icons that we need yet (in large sizes). What's everyone's experience
with icon sizes in Kupfer, too many fuzzy icons?

Maybe we should include some icons with Kupfer that we can use if the
icon theme does not have large icons, I'm attaching a picture of the
absolute minimal set that Kupfer needs (filetypes and folders are
normally in the icon theme so those are not included). It would use an
additional 500 KB install space and would only be loaded into memory
if they are used.  Of course it's far from optimal, but at the same
time we want Kupfer to look reasonably good.

Ulrik