Re: Trying to build git-head

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 4:40 PM, Ulrik Sverdrup <ulrik sverdrup gmail com> wrote:
It turns out that the upgrade to Waf 1.6 has made almost all optional
dependencies "mandatory" in the eyes of the build system. This should
now be fixed so it's optional again. Please report any issues with
kupfer directly from the repository, it's much better to catch bugs
before the release than after it..

Sure, that is why I want to use the git head of kupfer. Thanks for the fix, I successfully created the package now, on to testing...