Re: Saving data after each action

2011/2/23 SanskritFritz <sanskritfritz gmail com>
2011/2/23 Karol Będkowski <karol bedkowski gmail com>

There was a problem with "finalizing" sources before saving data.
Updated patch attached (from base version). Seems to work ok, but
please do some tests.

Thanks Karol, this looks great, tested already, haven't found any issues. I'm going to use this patched version from now on, and report back on any issues.

Kupfer works fine ever since, I am very happy with this patch. Would you consider including it in mainstream?