Re: Saving data after each action

2011/2/23 Karol Będkowski <karol bedkowski gmail com>
2011-02-22 23:29:53 SanskritFritz <sanskritfritz gmail com>:
>patched kupfer from the shell and as soon as I get this message on the
>stdout:
>
>[kupfer.core.sources] PeriodicRescanner: Campaign finished, saving
>data... [kupfer.core.sources] PeriodicRescanner: Campaign finished,
>pausing 3600 s
>
>Kupfer loses all trigger hotkeys. Everything else seems to be working.

There was a problem with "finalizing" sources before saving data.
Updated patch attached (from base version). Seems to work ok, but
please do some tests.

Thanks Karol, this looks great, tested already, haven't found any issues. I'm going to use this patched version from now on, and report back on any issues.