Re: Clipboard Proxy objects

On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 11:23 PM, Ulrik Sverdrup <ulrik sverdrup gmail com> wrote:
2011/4/24 SanskritFritz <sanskritfritz gmail com>:
> On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Ulrik Sverdrup <ulrik sverdrup gmail com>
> wrote:
>>
>> The question is: Is it important to keep only the clipboard history in
>> the "Clipboard" subcatalog, or should the proxy objects also be inside
>> the same catalog? Especially since Karol has been exapnding the
>> clipboard history features, I'm wondering if you Karol has an opinion
>> about that?
>
> To be completely honest, I didnt understand you fully. Can you give us an
> example? (before I say "of course it matters what elements my clipboard
> history has. I want only clipboard elements there")

I mean simply that if you focus the object "Clipboard" in kupfer and
press right-arrow to enter it, should you see only the clipboard
history or also the proxy objects "Clipboard Text" "Clipboard File"
etc (if they are relevant)?

Ah, that should help with identifying the object, should it. So it will be only a remark under the text, right? I have no problems with that.