Re: Focus applications with trigger

Hi,

>> The multiple focusing is intentional to raise
>> all windows. Now I changed this on a whim.. hm the window cycle was
>> easy to ditch because it worked in the wrong order (least used window
>> first). I wonder how we can put all these behaviors into one action.

what is the intention behind raising all windows? I think it's weird
because you only want to access the last one and the others should be
left how they were unless you cycle to them.

> how do you like the current development version. Now it does,
> confusingly, both of these. If the app is only on one workspace, it
> will cycle the windows. If it is on multiple, it will only cycle the
> workspaces the app is on.  What do you think? Is there anythingthat
> should be configurable.

I don't have a strong opinion on that one as I don't spread my windows
across too many workspaces. Wouldn't it make more sense to cycle
through all windows and not just the workspaces? I mean that is what
it is supposed to do IMO.

Wish you a nice weekend,
David