Re: Kupfer logo

Hey all,

nice to hear from kupfer again. Good effort for a logo too. Some
thoughts, do with them as you like.
1. When zoomed out to like tray bar size you can't really tell anymore
what you see. Maybe you could use some more contrasting colors (at
least for that size).
2. The red circle reminded me of the opera logo (capital O ),
especially with the top being more narrow than the sides. If you use
e.g. blue (and leave the copper colors for the globe / disk), it would
also fit tango better.
3. The whole thing reminded me of the female symbol (you know, the
Aphrodite / Venus mirror, as opposed to the Ares / Mars arrow). If it's
going to look like a magnifying glass, maybe turn the + into a |,
which would still fit the copper symbol. I think the female symbol is
better known than the copper symbol, so I'd try to avoid the
association. As you can see here
(http://chemistry.about.com/od/periodictableelements/ig/Alchemy-Symbols/index.01.htm)
you have some options for a copper symbol. I do like the idea to use it.

Just my two cents; feel free to disagree.

VCoolio