screencasts

Hi,

One way to show the less known parts of Kupfer is via screencasts.
Every kid these days can make them so I had a try at it. It turns out
xvidcap didn't work so well with my config (Radeon with KMS) so I
produced a rather crappy-looking .gif with byzanz.

Please look at it so see how you can save Kupfer commands to file (the
same commands you can save as triggers):

http://kaizer.se/publicfiles/kupfer-stuff/Kupfer-Save-Command-as-File.gif

I guess that many of you can create better stuff than this; please do
so and spread it if you can. The features shown above were just merged
into git's master.

ulrik