Re: [jokosher-devel] Hack Sessions

On 10/09/2007, Jono Bacon <jonobacon gmail com> wrote:
On 10/09/2007, Laszlo Pandy <laszlok2 gmail com> wrote:
> Jono Bacon wrote:
> This first hack session should probably include more brainstorming and
> QA checklist-filling than actual coding. This has a much lower barrier
> to entry, so I hope some new people will be able to help as well. Also
> we need this checklist done very soon.
>
> If you still feel like hacking, and don't know what to hack, you could
> always try writing some unit tests. :D

Sounds good! I would also like to propose a hack session for Thursday
evening too, same sort of time. I will write up a blog entry about it
to announce it. :)

The following bug:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/jokosher/+bug/76047

is a real problem and IMO a blocker for 1.0. When I find some cycles I will try some valid debugging but could this please be the focus of some love from the project wizards as this is the only bug so far filed in the Red Hat bugzilla against Jokosher (which is being used by more people than you perhaps might think).

Cheers
Chris

--
http://www.chruz.com