[jokosher-devel] Hack Sessions

Hi all,

I would like to propose a few "hack sessions". The idea of this is to
get us all together in the IRC channel at the same time - we can use
this as an opportunity to get together to test Jokosher, try to nail
the final bugs involved and get a stable release out that people can
use.

I propose that the first hack session is this coming Wednesday from
9pm - 12am UTC. This is pretty short notice, but most people seem to
hang out in the evenings, so I figured it might be a safe bet.

We can then decide future hack sessions. :)

  Jono