Re: [jokosher-devel] Hack Sessions

Jono Bacon wrote:
Hi all,

I would like to propose a few "hack sessions". The idea of this is to
get us all together in the IRC channel at the same time - we can use
this as an opportunity to get together to test Jokosher, try to nail
the final bugs involved and get a stable release out that people can
use.

I propose that the first hack session is this coming Wednesday from
9pm - 12am UTC. This is pretty short notice, but most people seem to
hang out in the evenings, so I figured it might be a safe bet.

This first hack session should probably include more brainstorming and QA checklist-filling than actual coding. This has a much lower barrier to entry, so I hope some new people will be able to help as well. Also we need this checklist done very soon.

If you still feel like hacking, and don't know what to hack, you could always try writing some unit tests. :D

Laszlo