Re: [jokosher-devel] Jokosher 0.9

I didn't realise it was jono's job to do this.

I guess anyone could do it, but I don't have upload access to Jokosher.org so its not gonna be me.

All I want to know is when

http://jokosher.python-hosting.com/file/JonoEdit/branches/0.9/dist/jokosher-0.9.tar.gz

is called official. I thought the runscript was needed because of old gstreamer versions in ubuntu. Whatever, Fedora 7 now has all the requirements and I can build an rpm to go with it, just as soon as 0.9 is tagged and released - hopefully today. :)

Oh, is been released. The tarball in final. A package made from the tarball is already uploaded to Ubuntu Gutsy so we can't change anything now. That tarball is final.

Laszlo