Re: [jokosher-devel] Jokosher 0.9

Chris Brown wrote:
Folks,

The gnonlin version for Fedora 7 has now been upgraded to 0.10.8. Deep Freeze for F7 is tomorrow - I am unsure if Jokosher has been tagged for inclusion on the DVD (probably not) however it'd be good to ship F7-final with 0.9-final. I think. Maybe. Can someone give me an idea of when 0.9 final is expected?

Cheers
Chris

0.9 was done over a week ago! We are just waiting for packages before we make the release "official" to save everyone the trouble of having to compile the new gnonlin. I am sure you are aware that it would be a pretty lack luster release if people can't do a one click install (remember the IRC support for the 0.2 runscript?). We have mostly been concentration on Ubuntu support because we can rely on those guys get us updated packages within a reasonable time but if we can release with a DEB *and* and RPM on the website, well even better.

So the official release date for 0.9 is whenever jono uploads jokosher and gnonlin packages that work with currently released distros. I hope that will happen very soon.

Laszlo