Re: [jokosher-devel] Open Multitrack Audio Format

 Welcome to Jokosher! It would definitely be nice to be able to
interoperate with other multitrack editors; when we were first
designing Jokosher (at the time still JonoEdit) I remember we looked
in to a proposed multimedia meta format, I can't remember the name
though (I think Aq first mentioned it?). Although I seem to remember
after glancing at the spec it seemed rather cumbersome and perhaps
didn't support everything we planned to do.

Currently going nuts trying to find this. It was detailed on Wikipedia
among other places, and I can't find the blaster thing...

--
If cryptography is outlawed, only outlaws wifo4(F9%!98f3((hg$;'da"d;f+