[jokosher-devel] Fwd: Open Multitrack Audio Format

Ooops - sent to individual, not to list :(

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ben Thorp <mrben jedimoose org >
Date: Mar 14, 2007 10:11 PM
Subject: Re: [jokosher-devel] Open Multitrack Audio Format
To: steven silverorange com

I think the biggest problem with this kind of format, or at least the way that Jokosher does it, is that the file sizes are _huge_ and not really in a format that's good for distribution. Although that becomes less of a problem the bigger that bandwidth becomes ;) This is particularly because of the unlimited undo stuff that Jokosher does, which means that all files are stored in their original state.

However, I do think this is an interesting idea. It would be good to hear the thoughts of people from other editors too.

 Ben