Re: [jokosher-devel] Jokosher packages on other distributions

Chris Brown wrote:
On 13/06/07, *Laszlo Pandy* <laszlok2 gmail com <mailto:laszlok2 gmail com>> wrote:

    Francis Giannaros wrote:
     > Thanks, that would be great :). The instructions are on
     > http://userdocs.jokosher.org/JokosherOnSuse are good enough I think.
     >
     > Kind thoughts,

    Both OpenSuse and Fedora details are now up on jokosher.org/download
    <http://jokosher.org/download>.

Looking at it, is it really a good idea to have Gutsy, an unreleased distro, on the download page? Is running it something we want end-users to be doing?

Why not have it there. Its providing information on how to install in any particular distro that a person is using. I thought we added Fedora and Suse because we wanted more distros and not less. I don't see how saying its available in the Gutsy repo is encouraging end users to be running it.

Laszlo