Re: [jokosher-devel] Jokosher packages on other distributions

On 12/06/07, Francis Giannaros <francis giannaros org> wrote:
On 6/12/07, Chris Brown <snecklifter gmail com> wrote:
>  - No other distros included it by default until very recently due to its
> bleeding edge requirements until recently (Fedora 7 now has it installable
> with yum and I think Gentoo users have an ebuild available to them)

And yet several other distributions have been packaging it all along,
and there have been at least a couple of threads even posted directly
on this list informing the developers of it, as well as directly
sending emails, etc :-)

I'm not disagreeing with you. I don't think it looks good and do think it needs to be fixed. What other distributions have it ready to run except for those already mentioned? I've heard nothing about Mandriva or OpenSuse/SLED/NLED/Whatever-its-called-these-days....

Regards
Chris

--
http://www.chruz.com