Re: [jokosher-devel] Adding support for NewStuffManager
- From: Luke Tilley <sinisterguy gmail com>
- To: Sebastian Pösterl <marduk k-d-w org>
- Cc: jokosher-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [jokosher-devel] Adding support for NewStuffManager
- Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 08:42:53 -0500
On Sun, 2007-01-28 at 10:52 +0100, Sebastian P�rl wrote:
> > Sebastian P�erl wrote:
> >> This should perfectly work. Are extensions and presets stored
> >> in the user's home directory? Otherwise, there are some issues
> >> write access.
> > Extensions/presets are already stored in the users home directory,
> > that will not be a problem.
> Okay, then everything should work fine.
what about the default extensions shipped with jokosher, they're stored
in the jokosher system directory aren't they?
] [Thread Prev