Re: [jokosher-devel] Collaboration proposal

Hi Marco,

 You've actually emailed the developers of the Jokosher project, which is
a multi-track audio editor but is completely separate from Traverso.

 Looking at the Haiku website it appears that Haiku has no support for GTK,
Cairo or GStreamer, which would make porting Jokosher pretty much impossible
(it would require an entire rewrite), sorry.

 Some people have expressed an interest in making a Windows port, but I'm
not sure if they've made much progress yet.

 Cheers,
  Mike.

 P.S.
  In future mails like this are better sent to the Jokosher mailing list:

  (I've CC'd this response to the mailinglist)

--
Michael Sheldon
http://www.mikeasoft.com