[jokosher-devel] Click or shift click?

townxelliot wrote (on bug 83186):
I'm not sure where the discussion is going on about the default left-
click behaviour (mentioned in the above comment), but I agree it needs
to be inverted: shift-click to move, click to select. It's very counter-
intuitive how it works at the moment.

I'm not sure what to do about this, but I do know that I am biased towards the current behaviour because I have been using it this way for so long.

Lets hear the pros and cons for changing it or leaving it the way it is. This will probably have to come down to a vote-with-your-gut unless someone can come up with a compelling reason (consistency with other apps maybe?) to go either way.

Laszlo