Re: [jokosher-devel] Collaboration proposal

Hi Mike, thanks for your reply.

Sorry for the mistake, i mailed both projects... :P

> Looking at the Haiku website it appears that Haiku has no support for GTK,

> Cairo or GStreamer, which would make porting Jokosher pretty much
> (it would require an entire rewrite), sorry.
Well, i'm not a developer, but you can ask directly on the forum or mailing

This 3ad (by me) could be interesting:

> Some people have expressed an interest in making a Windows port, but I'm
not sure if they've made
> much progress yet.
If you can, please, try propose them the ReactOS port instead. The
substantial difference (from a "simple" Windows port) is that they can help
the implementation of the OS too...

>>Forward Agency
In progress we (always) trust.
 --, the professional e-mail, gratis per te:
 Problemi di Liquidità? Con Logos Finanziaria 30.000 ? in 24 ore a
dipendenti e lavoratori autonomi con rimborsi fino a 120 mesi clicca qui

 Clicca qui: