[jokosher-devel] trying to set up jokosher

hi,
i've just make my first attempt to run the svn version of jokosher but
not very successfully...
after following the installingCvsGstreamer instructions (including
setting env variables running gst-head) i run jokosher and i get
this warning :
"Some functionality will not work correctly or at all.
Gstreamer plugin gnonlin is not installed".

then it does not allow me to create a project.
as a possible clue: going to preferences General, in Audio Mixdown,
Outputformat list is empty.

env vars seems set ok:  GST_REGISTRY points to registry.xml. this file
contains an element pointint to libgstcoreelements.so, which exists.

GST_PLUGIN_SYSTEM_PATH is void
GST_PLUGIN_PATH contains a long list of existing paths, of the type
(...)gstreamer/head/gnonlin:(...)gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-good

any help would be much appreciated!

believed to be clean.