Re: [jokosher-devel] trying to set up jokosher

Pau Arumi wrote:
hi,
i've just make my first attempt to run the svn version of jokosher but
not very successfully...
after following the installingCvsGstreamer instructions (including
setting env variables running gst-head) i run jokosher and i get
this warning :
"Some functionality will not work correctly or at all.
Gstreamer plugin gnonlin is not installed".

then it does not allow me to create a project.
as a possible clue: going to preferences General, in Audio Mixdown,
Outputformat list is empty.

env vars seems set ok:  GST_REGISTRY points to registry.xml. this file
contains an element pointint to libgstcoreelements.so, which exists.

GST_PLUGIN_SYSTEM_PATH is void
GST_PLUGIN_PATH contains a long list of existing paths, of the type
(...)gstreamer/head/gnonlin:(...)gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-good

any help would be much appreciated!

I talked to Pau on IRC about this. It seems he has only built the gstreamer module and not the other required ones. The problem should be fixed now.