Re: [jokosher-devel] Some basic questions

> > Does Waveform.py need to be executable at any point and does it even
need to
> > be in the final jokosher release?
>
> No, and no, respectively. Waveform.py was my initial hacked-together
> demo of how cairo waveforms could work. It's been superceded, unless

Okay, great. Are there any other unnecessaries that the packaging team
should know about? Maybe test and demo stuff such as this can be moved to a
subdirectory that can be safely ignored?

Hm. Apparently InstrumentViewer imports it, but it doesn't look like
it uses it. Can anyone comment on why it does that import? Is it just
historical from when it was used? svn blame suggests that it was Elleo
who added it.

sil

--
2. Make it halfway normal. I don't have any use for
laser-beam-shooting pocket combs, or non-existent existents existing