Re: [jokosher-devel] Some basic questions

Are there plans to make a jokosher executable or have Jokosher.py sit in
/usr/bin ?

There will be something in /usr/bin; you should be able to type
"jokosher" and have it run. What that's likely to actually be is
either Jokosher.py (which would then be called Jokosher) or a script
to run that.

Does Waveform.py need to be executable at any point and does it even need to
be in the final jokosher release?

No, and no, respectively. Waveform.py was my initial hacked-together
demo of how cairo waveforms could work. It's been superceded, unless
something I don't know about it using it.

Thats all for the moment - I would do this in #jokosher but most likely I
will forget the answer and I prefer to have a record.

Good idea, although #jokosher is logged...

sil

--
Your whole life flashed before your eyes? Cup of tea, cup of tea,
almost got shagged, cup of tea...