Re: [jokosher-devel] Some basic questions

On 20/09/06, Stuart Langridge <sil kryogenix org> wrote:

> Does Waveform.py need to be executable at any point and does it even need to
> be in the final jokosher release?

No, and no, respectively. Waveform.py was my initial hacked-together
demo of how cairo waveforms could work. It's been superceded, unless
something I don't know about it using it.

Okay, great. Are there any other unnecessaries that the packaging team should know about? Maybe test and demo stuff such as this can be moved to a subdirectory that can be safely ignored?

Cheers
Chris