Re: [jokosher-devel] Six weeks till the freeze

Note that the scope of the autoscrolling that I'm doing doesn't include
scrolling whilst dragging the playhead to the edge of the window. With our
current design this would involve far too many redisplays and hit
performance. Maybe we could buffer the timeline and wave views either side
of the view window and scroll within that (a bit like Google maps). Any
ideas???

I tried to do that for the timeline some weeks ago. In stead of
drawing a savedLine the size of the visible area, I prepared a
savedLine three times the size of the visible area and used that as
long as possible. I never got it to work 100% right, but if you want
it, I'll send you the code.

Jens