Re: [jokosher-devel] Query position on pipelines

On 9/18/06, John Green <john thegreens co uk> wrote:
I think so too. query_position *ought* to give you the correct position. I
think I added the original "fudge" to Jokosher to make it display the proper
position after seeking. Maybe I should have raised a bug report then. It's
OK now and we can remove our workaround. No worries.

Cool. There is gonna be times when we code against a bug with out
knowing it - at least it is fixed. :)

 Jono