Re: [jokosher-devel] Query position on pipelines

On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 01:41:11PM +0100, Jono Bacon wrote:
> I tested this, and with the Dapper version it reports the seek time as
> around 0.9 and with CVS around 3.9. My assumption is that this was a
> bug in the Dapper version of GStreamer and they have since fixed it as
> I assume that 3.9 is the correct number (around a second after three
> seconds).

I think so too. query_position *ought* to give you the correct position. I
think I added the original "fudge" to Jokosher to make it display the proper
position after seeking. Maybe I should have raised a bug report then. It's
OK now and we can remove our workaround. No worries.

--
John Green