Re: [jokosher-devel] Cleanup Day this Sunday!! :)

--- Jeff Ratliff <jefrat gmail com> wrote:

> On 07/09/06, Jono Bacon <jonobacon gmail com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > This Sunday is the Jokosher clean-up day! The
> intention is to use the
> > day for the following things:
> >
> >  * comment the code
> >  * write documentation
> >  * update the wiki
> >  * fix bugs
> >  * help new contributors who want to help work on
> Jokosher
> I will try to make it at some point.Things are rough
> at home right now
> (and I'd like to remain married), but I might be
> able to spare an hour
> or 2.
>
> At the very least I need to clean up lots of stuff
> and explain to
> people why the new documentation wiki is taking so
> long (honestly,
> we're almost there).   :)

As a relative non-entity on the coding side, I would
say that family issues are inifinitely more important
than anything else right now. If the wiki is up (I
can't check right now as there is a db error on
jokosher.org), people can pull in the slack, myself
particularly.

With you brother :)

Ad

--