Re: [jokosher-devel] Cleanup Day this Sunday!! :)

On 07/09/06, Jono Bacon <jonobacon gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

This Sunday is the Jokosher clean-up day! The intention is to use the
day for the following things:

 * comment the code
 * write documentation
 * update the wiki
 * fix bugs
 * help new contributors who want to help work on Jokosher
I will try to make it at some point.Things are rough at home right now
(and I'd like to remain married), but I might be able to spare an hour
or 2.

At the very least I need to clean up lots of stuff and explain to
people why the new documentation wiki is taking so long (honestly,
we're almost there).   :)

--
Jeff Ratliff (Gomer_X)