Re: [jokosher-devel] Cleanup Day this Sunday!! :)

--- Jono Bacon <jonobacon gmail com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This Sunday is the Jokosher clean-up day! The
> intention is to use the
> day for the following things:
>
>  * comment the code
>  * write documentation
>  * update the wiki
>  * fix bugs
>  * help new contributors who want to help work on
> Jokosher
>
>  Should be a fun and really useful day. Can
> everyone
> make it along?
>
> As ever, it is in #jokosher on irc.freenode.net.  :)
>
>   Jono

I wont be around being the only person left in the
entire world who doesn't have internet access at
home. This is bug number #10023 in chrisLife (like
iLife but completely different) I'm working on the
patch atm

Anyway I need to give you guys a chance to introduce
some more bugs for me to fix :p

chris

p.s. sorry for the duplicate jono, a curse on all
"reply-to-sender-only" mailing lists

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html