[jokosher-devel] Changeset [671] has an misleading log message

The log message for changeset 671 has a typo

It should read:

 Changeset [671] by chrisp
    Prevent attempts to split/trim/copy or cut an
importing file which send the generate waveform code
into an infinite loop. These are now disabled until
the import completes

(i.e. remove the word "not" from the last sentence)

I am an idiot.

The cut/copy and split contextual menu items are now
greyed and the "trim" button on the drawer does
nothing until the event has finished.

(Interestingly if you delete a loading event it is
removed from the gui but continues loading in the
background, so if you undo the delete the event comes
back either fully loaded or at a higher %loaded then
it was when you deleted it. I reckon this is a feature
so I left "delete" available on the menu)

Sorry.

chris