[jokosher-devel] what to prepare for demo?

Hi guys,

I've now got my Ubuntu Edgy laptop setup with Jokosher 0.2 and I've added a vocal and tried arming and recording. I've recorded a little bit of my voice. So I think it's working, except it's giving me a LOT of errors. If I try to add a second track, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It keeps showing a dialog with the message:

"Argh! Something went wrong and a serious error occurred:

GStreamer encountered a general stream error.

gstbasesrc.c(1610): gst_base_src_loop (): /timeline/playbackbin/Instrument_2/gnlcomposition2/gnlsource2/audiotestsrc2:
streaming task paused, reason not-linked (-1)

It is recommended that you report this to the Jokosher developers or get help at http://www.jokosher.org/forums/"

Anyway I'm going to read the docs now to understand what this app can do. I don't know if this is going to work stably enough on my laptop for Wednesday. I hope one of you guys can help me fix it if need be.

I wanted to know how much I should learn before Wed, is a basic understanding enough? Do I have to be prepared to do a full demo?

The other thing I wanted to know is what time am I supposed to get there? Do we have to get there early because we are working at the booth?

Thanks,
Khusro