Re: [jokosher-devel] What's required.....

On 10/21/06, Panos Laganakos <panos laganakos gmail com> wrote:
The PNG is just a showoff.

If someone can take some screenshots and write the text I can update
the SVG, or someone can do that himself, that's why I included the SVG
in the first place.

That's what I thought (and a very pretty showoff it is too!); I just
wanted to confirm that before someone went and printed fifty of them
;)

sil

--
Medio tutissimus ibis.
(You will travel safest in a middle course)