Re: [jokosher-devel] Fwd: What's required.....

Hacked up a template for a Jokosher flyer (A4):

On 10/20/06, David Morley <davmor2 gmail com> wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Morley <davmor2 gmail com>
Date: 20-Oct-2006 09:08
Subject: Re: [jokosher-devel] What's required.....
To: jono jonobacon org

> Dave - when mailing about stand issues, don't just mail me, mail the team. :)

Realised that after with is why I did this post.  :)

> I would recommend you guys have the following stuff printed:
>  * a bunch of posters with the Jokosher logo on to put up on the booth.

Posters really need to be bigger than A4 might need pro help for that.

>  * some small flyers to give to people that list the Jokosher details.

Have you got detail you can post me please?  If it A4 size then I can do it

>  * maybe a Jokosher fact sheet with some info and screenshots on.

Again if you have a layout and it's on A4 I can print some of thesse off.

Seek That Thy Might Know

Seek That Thy Might Know
jokosher-devel-list mailing list
jokosher-devel-list gnome org