Re: [jokosher-devel] What's required.....
- From: "Stuart Langridge" <sil kryogenix org>
- To: "David Morley" <davmor2 gmail com>
- Cc: jokosher-devel-list gnome org, jono jonobacon org, Panos Laganakos <panos laganakos gmail com>
- Subject: Re: [jokosher-devel] What's required.....
- Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 16:41:37 +0100
On 10/21/06, David Morley <davmor2 gmail com> wrote:
can some screen shots be dropped into the wider grey sections if
someone with the knowledge to do this could i could print a load off
but i was thinking it may be worth finding out how much someone would
charge to do a bulk print run
Hang on, hang on. The png seems to have boilerplate text in it: all
the paragraphs under the headings are the same. Is that intended, or
is there supposed to be more descriptive text for each paragraph? If
not, then it says "concepts andlanguage" with a space missing...
Also, thank you for reducing my productivity by introducing me to
] [Thread Prev