Re: [jokosher-devel] Edits ignored on playback of an split/rearranged track.

On Fri, Nov 24, 2006 at 02:08:39PM +1300, Greg Lowe wrote:

> I split the audio and deleted most of the track leaving only the first
> 20s or so.
>
> When I play these within Jokosher however it continues to play the
> full track including the parts that I deleted.

I'm sure I've seen this on someone else's machine when we were demoing at
Linux World but I've never since been able to reproduce this on any machine
at home. Can you reproduce this every time? If you can it would be helpful
if you could file a bug report at
https://launchpad.net/products/jokosher/+filebug.

If you could attach the files causing the problem as well then that would be
a bonus.

Thanks

--
John Green