[jokosher-devel] Track Position Markers

Something like this would be nice to have in Jokosher:

http://panos.solhost.org/mockups/jok-track-markers.png

I don't know what's the official name for these, but the app I use for
recording (Ableton Live), calls them "Locators".

They will allow easier locating of positions in the track, either for
playback or for recording.

If on zoom out, they are too close (like in the mockup "bridge" and
"solo"), they overlap each other from right to left, (throwing a
darker shade of green and truncating the name of the marker, ie bridge
becomes bri. or br.. etc), but that changes as a user zooms in and in
result the viewing distance.

--
Panos Laganakos