Re: [jokosher-devel] Jokosher RC - Test the tarball!

On Sun, Nov 19, 2006 at 01:10:56AM -0500, Laszlo Pandy wrote:

> * The README in the tarball is out of date. It should be rewritten for
> 0.2 will all the proper dependencies, and install instructions.

Maybe the README could also include instructions on how to enable 'save to
MP3' for project mixdowns as the install script doesn't build lame support
into gstreamer unless liblame0 and liblame-dev are installed. They are in
multiverse. I know we should encourage the use of free and open codecs but a
lot of people are going to want to save as mp3.

Also you only get a few instrument effects by default i.e. those included as
samples in ladspa-sdk. There 2 or 3 sets of plugins in edgy but they are in
universe. So maybe we should mention how to get those. Does anyone know
if any one in particular is the best?
--
John Green