Re: [jokosher-devel] Jokosher/Telepathy session tomorrow!!

On 11/10/06, Stuart Langridge <sil kryogenix org> wrote:
> OK, the Jokosher/Telepathy session is tomorrow at 9am California time.
> I hope as many of you can join in via VoIP. See
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDeveloperSummitMountainView for how to
> dial in and get involved. :)
>
> We will have the GStreamer and Telepathy teams there.

OK, I am now confused, because I'm not sure what "tomorrow" means and
it ain't on the schedule :)

Can you give an actual date and time that I can convert to GMT?

OK, someone correct me if I'm wrong here, but I think that it's 5pm
GMT on Friday 10th November (i.e., today at 5pm).

sil

--
<muntyan> what's the point in embedding emacs anyway? it's like
         embedding rocket ship into toyota camry