Re: [jokosher-devel] Jokosher/Telepathy session tomorrow!!

OK, the Jokosher/Telepathy session is tomorrow at 9am California time.
I hope as many of you can join in via VoIP. See
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDeveloperSummitMountainView for how to
dial in and get involved. :)

We will have the GStreamer and Telepathy teams there.

OK, I am now confused, because I'm not sure what "tomorrow" means and
it ain't on the schedule :)

Can you give an actual date and time that I can convert to GMT?

sil

--
I had a black 1gb old Nano too, and that scratched like Grandmaster
Flash