Re: [jokosher-devel] Jokosher 0.2 run script for testing

On 11/8/06, Laszlo Pandy <laszlok2 gmail com> wrote:
Yes it does pull it from SVN because that's the only place Jokosher 0.2
exists right now. Aq, maybe you can clarify the purpose of your script?
Is it meant to pull the latest svn, or just v0.2 (in which case a
tarball would do)?

My original intention was to have it pull a specific revision of
GStreamer from CVS and a specific tag (i.e., 0.2) of Jokosher from
SVN. However, I now propose to have it download a Jokosher tarball, as
suggested, because that's a good idea :)

It also currently pulls GStreamer HEAD, but I propose to have it pull
a specific revision, once we feel comfortable nominating a revision
that we know works with Jokosher 0.2.

sil

--
Medio tutissimus ibis.
(You will travel safest in a middle course)