Re: [jokosher-devel] Jokosher 0.2 run script for testing

Peteris Krisjanis wrote:
2006/11/8, Laszlo Pandy <laszlok2 gmail com>:
David Morley wrote:
> Doesn't work on 64 bit included are errors.
>
> Needs to say "it needs subversion" rather than "svn" newcomers want
> know what svn is, on the initial you need this to run the script
> window.

Shouldn't it just not use subversion at all? I mean there's no actual
reason for it to. It should just download the tarball from
jokosher.org/download. Until release time, we should put a tarball up
there for testing purposes, but don't actually link to it from the page.
We could maybe tarball gstreamer up (or use a release when it comes out)
as well. This would allow us to drop cvs and svn as dependencies for the
script.

Laszlo

I would not suggest that. Better then create two versions - "bloated
edge" with subversion and gst CVS depencies, and another one with
already packaged everything, so called "static" version for common
crowd to test it.

Are suggesting that this script always pull the *latest* Jokosher from SVN? If so it should be called the JokosherSVNscript, and not the Jokosher0.2script...

Laszlo