Re: [jokosher-devel] Jokosher 0.2 run script for testing

David Morley wrote:
Doesn't work on 64 bit included are errors.

Needs to say "it needs subversion" rather than "svn" newcomers want
know what svn is, on the initial you need this to run the script
window.

Shouldn't it just not use subversion at all? I mean there's no actual reason for it to. It should just download the tarball from jokosher.org/download. Until release time, we should put a tarball up there for testing purposes, but don't actually link to it from the page. We could maybe tarball gstreamer up (or use a release when it comes out) as well. This would allow us to drop cvs and svn as dependencies for the script.

Laszlo