Re: [jokosher-devel] Run script for 0.2
- From: "David Morley" <davmor2 gmail com>
- To: "Stuart Langridge" <sil kryogenix org>
- Cc: Peteris Krisjanis <pecisk gmail com>, jokosher-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [jokosher-devel] Run script for 0.2
- Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 10:35:19 +0000
Sort of. At the moment, the script creates $HOME/Jokosher0.2checkout.
It needs to be somewhere that the user has access to, by which I mean
not in /usr/bin or (probably) /opt.
Can you not just add a symlink to /usr/bin or opt?
Or just add an icon to the desktop and symlink that to the folder?
Seek That Thy Might Know
] [Thread Prev