Re: [jokosher-devel] art folder system (trin / oscar)

maybe we should decide how to have the meeting, i can think of three ways;
    *IRC
    *IM
    *Teamspeak / Skype <- i would prefer this, what do you think :P

Not that I'll be attending, but irc or im is good because the meeting
can be logged...

sil

--
Java sucks. [...] Java on TV set top boxes will suck so hard it
might well inhale people from off  their sofa until their heads